Susan Lyte King has broad experience that integrates strategic business communications, extensive coursework in psychology, addiction and recovery, positive youth development and on-line journalism. She graduated from Stanford University with a double major in English and Psychology and received her M.Ed. In Counseling Psychology from Teachers College at Columbia University. Susan has also earned a certificate in Marketing from the Wharton School of Business and a certificate in Epidemiology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Susan’s areas of expertise include:
- Strategic internal and external communications planning, capacity-building and implementation.
- Analyzing data and developing solutions for complex issues.
- Working effectively with multiple stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Engaging the media, including local public radio, and managing earned, bought and social media.
- Executive ghostwriting, research and feature article development.
- Web design, content development and curation.
- Collaborating with community health and wellness partners, with a strong understanding of the social determinants of health.
To contact Susan King, email her by clicking here.